Saturday 29 December 2018

Now What

The Craft Fairs are finished for the time being,
 So now what, 
Well I have to put my thinking cap on and think what I want to do in the coming year.
And more importantly do I want to continue with craft fairs.
Its an exhausting process and you are under a lot of pressure to make and continue to make sometimes doing lots of repetitive makes, I hate doing repetitive stuff.
  It takes the creative enjoyment away,
just turning out the same old stuff
I enjoy trying out new things and really enjoy meeting the ladies and we all work on a new mini taster project
 like the silk painting we did the other month.
I am compiling a list of things I want to try,
I am compiling a list of projects we are going to do as group.
So who knows what crafting challenges 2019 holds
and who knows what direction it will all take.
Not me. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I used to do craft fairs but found on the whole that i did't really make that much money and as you know these things take a lot of time to make. Like you I hate reproducing things, maybe I just have a short attention span, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete