Among everything that has been going on the past few days
I have found some time to do more stitching with my new machine
I saw this idea and fancied giving it a try
its a design stitched on to organza then glued onto candles
These are not real candles although they are wax, they have a flickering imitation flame bulb.
I must admit they do look very effective,
I plan to arrange some greenery around the candles.
Now there is a design I have sitting on my computer for some time
I really wanted to get it done
Today I got my Rooster Dangler stitched out
I used scraps from the scrap box to make him
He adds nice splash of colour to the kitchen
I might make a few of these to add to my stall next year
I have a few other sewing projects in the pipe line
hopefully I will find some time over the holidays