A short visit to the cabin today resulted in getting another two blocks completed
this one had been hanging about for some time as I had cut the green fabric wrong the angles were in the wrong direction, so I left the block to one side undecided what to do, they only send you enough fabric for the block.
I then came to this block that used the same fabric,
the same shape was needed but the angles were in a opposite direction to the one above so I swapped them over and managed to complete both blocks.
The second block was a bit tying to do and unpicked several times, you had to do the star in the middle first then put the frame together and ease it all together, not by far the easiest block to do.
so that's another two of the list.