Thursday, 28 July 2016

Diary Cover

If you read my main blog you will know about the two little note book diary's we found in the attic, 
I thought thy needed a nice cover to protect them and keep them together.
I made them a Faux MiDori cover
 I used some faux suede, embroidered a black stitched out design and coloured it in with inktense pencils and a fabric medium
 I overlocked the edges two layers of fabric sandwich some fuse to fuse pellon stiffener.
 The cover holds both little books.
Eyelets secure the elastic that holds the note books in and the closurer.
I am happy with the finish and have plans to make some more.

1 comment: