Tuesday 4 November 2014

Fingerless Gloves Pt 2

I thought I posted this the other evening but it seems I didn't, I finished my mitts in Aran they are lovely and chunky, ideal for me to wear out and about in the garden and dealing with the livestock.
The pattern I posted a link to has a few errors, there are too many knit rows and it should all be in stocking stitch apart from the rib at the start and finish.
I am going to knit some more in double knit  and make the finger covering longer, this pair I have stitch together between the fingers to stop them riding down my hands. 
They are lovely and warm. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your mits, love knitting, must do some more. Your offer for threads is great, do you have any linen about 28-32 dpi, I could do with enhancing my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will contact the shop and find out

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look as though they will be nice and warm! I just made some wrist warmers - fingerless gloves with no fingers! xx

    ReplyDelete